A Century of Cars: 62. Solido 1925 Panhard-Levassor 6/65

A Century of Cars
 
 
Panhard was originally called Panhard et Levassor, and was established as a car manufacturing concern by René Panhard and Émile Levassor in 1887.

From 1925 until passenger car production ended in 1940 Panhard's cars used Knight sleeve valves. In 1925 a 4.8 litre (292ci) model set the world record for the fastest hour run, an average of 185.51 km/h (115.26 mph). Panhard & Levassor's last pre-war car was the unusually styled monocoque Dynamic series, first introduced in 1936.
 
   
A Century of Cars: 62. Solido 1925 Panhard-Levassor 6/65 A Century of Cars: 62. Solido 1925 Panhard-Levassor 6/65 A Century of Cars: 62. Solido 1925 Panhard-Levassor 6/65    
A Century of Cars: 62. Solido 1925 Panhard-Levassor 6/65 A Century of Cars: 62. Solido 1925 Panhard-Levassor 6/65 A Century of Cars: 62. Solido 1925 Panhard-Levassor 6/65    
A Century of Cars: 62. Solido 1925 Panhard-Levassor 6/65 A Century of Cars: 62. Solido 1925 Panhard-Levassor 6/65 A Century of Cars: 62. Solido 1925 Panhard-Levassor 6/65    
         

Part Works Home Site Home A Century of Cars Home
Last Edit: 28/12/2017   Page Added 15/04/2017